Palm Beach Gardens is a marvelous city in the state of Florida that can’t leave any person indifferent. Architecture, picturesque parks, sand beaches, luxurious hotels, numerous restaurants, famous museums, together with the mild climate and rich nature makes this city so special and appealing for tourists and locals. thousands of people from all over the world are attracted to the city making it such a popular tourist destination.
5 Things To Do In Palm Beach Gardens
There is a great number of incredible places to visit and fun things to do in Palm Beach Gardens, so it will be easy for you to spend quality time going on a vacation to this city. The location impresses both types of people: those who like outdoor activities, and those who prefer spending time in a quiet atmosphere.
- Palm Beach Gardens is known for its beaches and parks. You can take a walk through Frenchman’s Forest Natural Area enjoying lots of amazing views. Loxahatchee Slough Natural Area will also be a perfect place to visit, here you can watch birds and take lots of pictures. Mirasol Park will be a catch for people who like outdoor activities, while PLAYMOBIL FunPark will be just perfect for families with kids;
- Here you can go rafting, canoeing or kayaking with Pushin’ Water Kayak Charters as well as you can gain lots of vivid impressions going surfing, yachting or scuba diving. There is a great number of tennis courts and golf courses in Palm Beach Gardens, so it won’t be hard for you to find an activity which corresponds to your preferences;
- The city, being a popular tourist destination, also impresses with its shopping malls, such as The Gardens Mall, Downtown At The Gardens, The Spice and Tea Exchange;
- there are plenty of cozy cafes, luxurious restaurant and authentic pubs in. Here you can try different cuisines: French and Italian cuisine, traditional American dishes, Middle Eastern foods or Mediterranean cuisine. These are top places you can go to in Palm Beach Gardens: Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Christopher’s Kitchen and Cafe Chardonnay;
- Going on a vacation to this city you can enjoy diverse nightlife, visiting clubs, bars with live music, foam parties and other. Here you can have much fun at Angry Moon Cigar, Swampgrass Willys, Fosters Bars or Club Safari.
Undoubtedly, it’s worth booking a hotel or renting an apartment you’ll feel comfortable in during your holidays in Palm Beach Gardens, so do it beforehand. Living in all-inclusive resort you are offered 24-hour room service and have an incredible breakfast buffet, while renting a top-notch apartment you have the best living conditions, get more space and more privacy.
Be sure, time spent in Palm Beach Gardens will bring you lots of vivid impressions and positive emotions making your vacation unforgettable!